Welcome back, Eagles!
I'm so happy that everyone seems to have had a lovely winter break, and now we are back and in full swing for the Spring Semester! The big push this semester is UIL - see below for the music that each choir will be singing!
We ended last semester with singing for the front office staff before our big Madrigal Dinner performance. Here's a couple links if you'd like to hear us at an informal performance!
We had a great (and PACKED!) Madrigal Dinner in December, and I couldn't be prouder of the work that everyone did. Thank you so much to each and every one of you. You make me love my job!
Men's Choir UIL Repertoire
- Seeing Nellie Home (Emily Crocker)
- The Vagabond (Laura Farnell)
- Tollite Hostias (Linda Mulder)
Women's Choir UIL Repertoire
- Dance on My Heart (Koepke)
- My True Love Hath My Heart (Lou Williams-Wimberly)
- Lascia Ch'io Pianga (Handel arr. Perry)
Madrigals UIL Repertoire
- Weep No More (Childs)
- Os Justi (Daley)
- Psalm 100 (Clausen)